February 10, 2013

Mini-Moments

As a denizen of NYC for four years now, I figured I would have seen everything there is to see in the city, at least once. Of course, these past two weeks have definitely proved me wrong! I was finally able to step foot into the famed Radio City Music Hall with the magnificent golden curtains and enchanting wall mural.




Not to mention, I stumbled across this beautiful garden called the "Children's Sculpture Garden" that sat next to the Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine (a massive gothic church that's hard to miss) in Morningside Heights.


The prominent sculpture of a large Sunface with two crab pinchers dangling Satan's hand is hard to miss too.

Even in the wintertime when everybody is busy looking down, this city can surprise you!

No comments:

Post a Comment