April 2, 2012

Like a kid in the Candy Store

Hello readers, long time since my last post! I've been doing a bit of traveling these past few weeks and welcoming the beautiful spring weather (its certainly taking its time!)


NYC has these special places called Tasti-Delite with so much candy bins that your teeth hurt just going into the store. You throw however much candy you want into a brown paper bag and pay by the pound. I accompanied my co-worker to purvey the delectable selection of candies and couldn't help snapping a few pictures. The sheer amount of fluorescent colors almost made me want to reach my hands into the bins....



Loved the "fruit chips" with the vintage, wax paper wrappers; the multi-colored jelly beans, strawberry Twizzler wheels and the Lego-shaped hard candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment