March 5, 2012

Marley and Me




Bulldog

Happy Monday! My weekend movie of choice was "Marley and Me", a banal feel-good movie about a family and their crazy naughty & neurotic dog. This movie basically scared any dog-wishing desire straight out of me. I get the message of the movie was supposed to be about the unconditional love that pets can bring us, and Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson eventually forgive Marley for being the "worst dog ever", but seriously, Marley was rotten and destroyed $$$$$ of furniture and drove away the neighbors. Maybe I'll just stick to looking at dog pictures for now...






2 comments:

  1. Ha, such a materialistic outlook on life Lucy Chen. I do not want a dog because I am just too lazy and incapable of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOGGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete